I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Khadija [go check out her blog here!] for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is basically where you say 7 facts about yourself and nominate other bloggers to do the same. So, lets start:
7 facts about myself:
- I’m practically deaf in my left ear, due to a number of complications throughout my childhood its now an absolute struggle to hear anything out that ear. I have been referred for hearing aids but the NHS is so stretched I’ve been waiting almost 2 years now 🙁
- The name of this blog comes from where I live and what I love. I live in the Highlands of Scotland and obviously I looove all things beauty!
- I love theme parks and rollercoasters. Its such a shame we don’t have any theme parks where I live but whenever I visit my Mum down in the West Midlands I always try and get myself to Alton Towers.
- I have 2 sisters and I’m the oldest of us 3. I like to think I’m the boss of them but I’m really not haha!
- I have 4 tattoos and I have a lot more planned, just need to save up for them first. I absolutely love tattoos and all mine have a meaning .
- I suffer horrendously with Depression. I wasn’t diagnosed with depression until 8 months ago and live my life on tablets. My life has completely changed within them 8 months, I still get my down and bad days but the majority of the time I try to look on the bright side of life.
- I love Marmite. marmite on toast, marmite crisps, marmite straight out the jar. Yaaaaay for marmite!
So there we have it! 7 random facts about me.
Jordanne – http://www.thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk/
Jasmine – https://jazziepickles.co.uk/
Charlie – http://charlienailedit.co.uk/
Pale Girl Rambling (please tell me your name I couldn’t find it anywhere! *cries* – https://palegirlrambling.wordpress.com/
All you have to do is just state 7 random facts about yourself then nominate up to 10 other people. Have fun ladies 🙂