So Friday 13th is upon us. I absolutely hate this day because everything that could go wrong in a day does for me. I tend to spend the day indoors just in case anything does happen to me, because 9 times out of 10, it does.
So today I decided I’m going to share with you all my superstitions, things I absolutely live by. Some of them may sound weird, but there’s nothing wrong with a bit of weirdness in your life!
- Never walk over 3 drains in a row.
- Never walk past a black cat, I get super nervous when there’s one nearby, I purposely take an alternative route if I can see one in the distance.
- Never walk under a ladder, that shit is dangerous anyways!
- If a bird poops on you, it means good luck!
- Crossing my fingers when wishing someone good luck or if I need luck myself.
- When I see a shooting star in the sky I always make a wish.
- Never ever open an umbrella indoors.
- Breaking a mirror gives 7 years bad luck.
- I always bless someone when they sneeze, if no one blesses me when I sneeze I just bless myself.
- Itchy palms means money! So I always head to the shop to buy a scratch card.
- When I say something hopeful, I always knock on wood.
And there they are! Do you have any superstitions at all? Let me know in the comments.
Until next time,