I love personalised gifts, there’s something quite nice about it, knowing that someone put in some effort to get you a lovely gift. One thing I never thought of though was personalised wrapping paper! Granted, wrapping paper ends up in the bin after a hardcore session of opening up all your presents but I feel it just adds that personal touch.
So when Pretty Gifted contacted me to test and review their wrapping paper* I had to give it a try, with Christmas coming up its nice to be able to discover something so different.
So Pretty Gifted is a website that specialises in personalised wrapping paper for any occasion whether it be birthdays, Christmas, graduation etc and they allow you to make the design however you like from a range of options.
You have a couple of options to choose from for each section:
- Background – Gold, Peppermint, Silver, Pearlescent, Black & Red.
- Font – Candy, Split, Monster, Arrow & Lulu.
- Foil – Silver, Gold, Copper, Rainbow & Aqua.
- Message – Can have up to 60 characters.
- Font size – Small (5mm tall), Medium (8mm tall) & Large (16mm tall).
- Icon – Star, Arrow, Lightening, Cocktail, Ice Cream, Key, Heart, Tree, Balloon, Crown and Bell.
- At the bottom it also gives you a preview of what your design will look like.
When you have completed your design you have 3 buying options:
- 1 sheet – £7.95
- 3 sheets – £18.95
- 5 sheets – £29.95
Each sheet is 70cm x 50cm.
So when it came to creating my own personal paper I decided to go for a gold background, arrow font, rainbow foil, the basic ‘Merry Christmas’ message, medium sized font and a little tree.
The paper quality is fantastic. I’m a terrible wrapper, I’m forever ripping paper trying to wrap presents and end up with holes everywhere. It feels thin but of good quality. My design is clear and has been printed onto the paper perfectly, no bits missing at all. With every order you also get a free gel pen and a luxury tag to pop on your present!
So if you are looking for something different to wrap your Christmas presents with this year then I suggest you go check out Pretty Gifted!
Until next time,
*This was gifted to me for the purpose to test and review, however all opinions are my own!