Instagram is the bane of my life so I’m constantly looking for ways to improve on it, whether that be upgrading my photos or finding new ways to share my content. Recently I discovered how to share my Instagram posts to Pinterest and thought I would share with you how I discovered this fab little tip because I thought it was fantastic! I’ve become a right pinning addict, pinning practically everything that interests me. It’s also a fantastic platform to share your blog posts with the world.
Here’s a little step by step guide including pictures on how to share your content.
From your smartphone:
- Log into Instagram and go onto a post you would like to pin.
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner and select ‘Share’.
- Click ‘Copy Link’, this should save the link to your post to your clipboard.
- Come off Instagram and click on your Pinterest app.
- There should be a pop up which appears down the bottom which says ‘save the link you copied?’ followed by the link to your Instagram post. Click on this pop up.
- Select the photo you wish to share.
- You can edit what you wish your pin to say however I leave it with how many likes and comments it has.
- Select a board to share your Instagram post to.
- That’s it! Your Instagram post is now in the world of Pinterest.
You can also do this with other people’s Instagram posts as well. This is such a handy tool to share your blog posts, Instagram photos or even just to make your Instagram account known. Hope this handy guide is helpful!
Until next time,