So, considering I’m new to the blogging world I thought I would do a blog post regarding me, myself and I. Just so you guys can get to know me just that little bit better 🙂
- I’m Scottish however I don’t have a Scottish accent due to the fact I grew up moving around the UK and picked up different accents, now they have moulded into one really weird accent haha – I said accent way too much there lol.
- I have 2 children, Kaydn aged 5 and Skye aged 2. They drive me absolutely insane sometimes but I wouldn’t change them for the world, they are my rock. I also have 2 stepdaughters who I absolutely adore and treat as my own.
- I live in a small city up in the Highlands of Scotland (hence the name of this blog) and despite there being nothing to do here, I have to admit I wouldn’t live anywhere else. The scenery and surrounding areas are just absolute stunning.
- I hate sweetcorn, Cannot even look at the stuff *yuckyuckyuckyuck*
- I’m partially deaf in my left ear and I’ve been told that by the time I’m 30 I will lose the hearing completely. Which is why I aim to teach my children sign language to help them communicate with me.
- I fell pregnant with my second child within a month of meeting my now fiancée. Oooopppps!
- I suffer with Depression. Everyday is a challenge but I get by with the help of my children. Like I said they are my rock.
- I work nightshift, only part time but that’s enough to make me an absolute zombie some days lol.
- I look a lot younger than what I am, I’ve been told I look about 18 and I get ID’d EVERYWHERE, sometimes its a compliment, sometimes its really annoying.
- I saved up all my money when I was 19, bought myself a brand new car and crashed it within a week due to sliding on black ice 🙁
- I hate dry food. It has to have some sort of sauce on it.
- I’m quite shy when you meet me for the first time, but once you get to know me I can become quite annoying haha!
- I am OBSESSED with The Walking Dead. Daryl and Negan are life.
- I love a good Disney film – but then again who doesn’t?!
- I love a road trip, I love popping the kids in the car and seeing where the day takes us 🙂
- I swear waaaaay too much for a ‘lady’.
- I’ve always wanted to train up to be a Nurse, I was half way through my training until I had to drop out due to personal reasons. one day I hope to get back into it.
- I really really really really want to explore the world. One day *keeps dreaming*
- Music makes me happy. if I’m ever having a bad day I can stick on any song and instantly my mood lifts.
- My fiancée means everything to me. I might of only been with him for just over 3 years but we have been through a lot and we have came out stronger on the other side. Literally would do anything for him.
Got any random facts about yourself? Let me know in the comments below 🙂